Work with us
Areas of Expertise
We recruit, inspire and nurture the best people we can find. As a member of our team you will work alongside industry leaders committed to seizing opportunities, exciting our customers and upholding our reputation as one of Australia’s most iconic and trusted brands. Our functions include:
- Retail Sales
- Impulse Sales
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Warehouse and Logistics
- Information Technology
- People and Performance
Our head office and state of the art manufacturing base is in Mulgrave, Victoria. We also operate sales teams in Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide and sales hubs in several key regional locations.
Our values underpin everything we do. We want our people to understand how they can make a positive impact on the organisation, their career and the talented people around them. Our values are:
- Entrepreneurial – We passionately look beyond accepted practices to find new ways to improve our business and excite the market
- Consumer focussed – We know who our consumers are, what they want and we provide the best experience
- Performance – We understand what drives value in our business and strive to be the best we can while upholding high ethical standards
- Teamwork – We recognise the greater value created by people working together to deliver superior results for the whole company. We treat other employees with respect.
- Accountability – We commit to do what we say we will do. We are encouraged to express our opinions and we are proactive and accountable for our own actions.
- Quality – We strive to be the best at everything we do to drive value.
Talented people are critical to Peters’ current and future success. We support employees to develop an Individual Development Plan with their manager, focussing on skills and competencies for both current and future development.
We expect our leaders to demonstrate our values and develop their teams to their full potential. Leaders are supported through formal development programs, on the job tools, ongoing feedback and coaching.
As well as great careers, Peters offers competitive salary packages that reflect the experience and contribution of our employees. We want our employees to share in our success, enjoy our products, and reap the benefits of their hard work. Depending on the type of role, we offer:
- Free product on-site
- Product allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements, eg. Part-time, job share options and seasonal employment
- Tailored performance based incentive plans
- Regular market salary review
- Salary packaging including additional super
- Employee Assistance Program
- External study assistance
- Workplace Giving and Participation Program
- Companywide staff events recognising business achievements
- Service recognition awards
- On-site staff café at Mulgrave